Thursday 2 April 2009

One of those days.

Today I have been mainly dealing with the above. I seem to have lost my sense of humour in the process, which is unlike me. One of my friends calls this a code red day. Thankfully it is nearly over. One madam and her testing two year old antics and one little boy who at 7 weeks old nearly has his first two teeth seemed also to have their code red days today, together.

What to do when you want to scream? Well scream, silently if you are in an inappropriate public place like the library of course! Then breathe and smile. It also helps if you get to see understanding friends or family to take your mind off it and remind yourself that tomorrow is another day and no one gets two code red days together.

(unless you are really unlucky.) Fingers crossed for me tomorrow.

2 comments:

alexandra said...

Hi! I found you through Ali's blog comments - totally related to what you wrote!
Hope today was a better day for you. I've had 'code red days' with my twins - sometimes, when my husband came home from work, I would venture out to my favourite bookstore and enjoy a Starbuck's while I wandered the aisles of lovely books and magazines - my therapy.
Have a great weekend!
A.

Tracey said...

Thanks for my first comment Alexandra! I was very excited to find you had read my blog. I only wish we had late night bookstores near us in England. Sounds like a great night out. T x

Related Posts with Thumbnails