Friday 23 April 2010

FAVOURITE BLOG FRIDAY

So I thought i'd go oldschool and show you the first blog i ever found and fell in love with a couple of years ago.
A Bit East

Keisha has a way of creating the most amazing beautiful scrapbook pages as if were a piece of art in its own right. They were the things that introduced me to scrapping and wanting to scrapbook my own pictures and memories. Not that i've actually got around to do that much...(and you wondered where 'procrastination mama' came from?!) They are an inspiration. I also totally love looking at her interiors and the best of all her studio.





I salivate over this picture (yep the one above NOT the dog!)

But her photos are pretty hot too.

If you want to see more go and check her out.

Happy Weekend folks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails