Thursday 26 August 2010

It's raining again

It won't stop. What has happened to August? Oh wait... I live in England!

Anyhoo, it makes me want this Belle and Boo print.

When our friend was over the other day and the kids were moaning about playing outside we let them go out in their underwear to dance in the Summer rain. It lasted less than 5 minutes and after drying them up they were quiet for ages. Worked a treat and it was supercute. Not quite as sweet as this picture though  - and there was no duck. Never as cute without a white duck.

3 comments:

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

fondly remember the "raindance" from my childhood... remember the smell of summer rain, and how warm it actually was....

Northern Light

Maxabella said...

I want that Belle & Boo print and it's a bright sunny day here. I love the whimsy in their designs. Just gorgeous. x

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

Hi Tracey, I love this print! And I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine yesterday. It's always nice to meet new bloggers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails